Your options for online casinos accepting credit cards are numerous. But how do you know which are the best options and which you should avoid? You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers. In this guide, we will cover all the important details you need to know about credit card online casinos. We’ll show you the best options, how to make credit card deposits online, list out some alternate options, and answer all your burning questions.
But first, without further ado, here is our recently updated list of the top online casinos accepting credit card deposits.
|Rank||Online Casino||Key Info||Bonus Info||Visit Casino|
Red Dog Casino
The Best Credit Cards to Use When Gambling Online
What’s your best option when it comes to deciding what credit card to use? Well, the simple answer is to use the credit card you currently have in your wallet or purse. Most real money online casinos take the most popular credit cards, as well as some of the smaller ones. If you don’t have a credit card or use one from a small bank not linked to a major provider, here are some options that might work for you at credit card online casinos.
Visa Credit Card Deposits
The most widely accepted option at credit card online casinos is Visa. Outside of a cryptocurrency-only casino, it’s rare these days to find a company that does not accept Visa. If you’ve already got a Visa or are getting one soon, check out the top Visa online casinos we’ve linked below.
As a credit card company that’s been around since the 1970s, it’s safe to say you can trust Mastercard when it comes to making transactions and purchases. They still wouldn’t be a $20+ billion company if they weren’t taking the best care of their customers. If you’re looking for an updated list of the top Mastercard online casinos, check out the link we’ve prepared for you below.
American Express (AMEX) Deposits
The maker of the famous Black Card, American Express also works as a great credit card option for the rest of us “normal folk.” Most online casinos accepting credit card deposits offer Amex as an option. It’s a great way to quickly and safely get your account funded. To see the best Amex online casino sites now, check out the link below.
Gambling Online With Credit Cards vs Debit Cards
A common question we get is the difference between a debit and credit card and how that plays into deposit options for online gambling. Let’s break it down. A debit card is linked directly to your bank account and can only be used when you have money in your account. When you make the purchase, the money is taken directly out of your account, the same as if you were paying in cash.
When it comes to putting money onto the best online casinos, what’s the best option? The answer is to use a credit card like a debit card. In other words, use your credit card to make the deposit, but only use money that you have at credit card online casinos. Pay off your credit card immediately or at the end of the month, so you don’t incur any interest charges.
Here are some of the main reasons why we recommend credit cards as one of the best deposit options for online gambling.
- Credit card purchases are not as highly scrutinized as debit card purchases. Your chances of having your transaction incorrectly rejected are much lower.
- Credit card companies offer additional protection in case your credit card information is ever stolen. Money stolen from a debit card might not be able to be recovered. If you have an issue with your credit card, though, most companies will assist you in recovering the losses immediately.
- Credit card deposit limits are always much higher. If you’re looking to move larger sums of money into online casino sites, you’ll want to use your credit card.
- You get points! Why not get some cash back or airline miles while you’re making your online casino deposits?
How We Choose the Top Credit Card Online Casinos
We just write a bunch of credit card online casinos on the wall and start throwing darts! We’re kidding. We put a lot of time, effort, and resources into ensuring our recommendations are nothing short of the best. Below, we outline the four biggest reasons our list of the top credit card gambling sites should be trusted.
Specific Evaluations for Casinos Online
We’re not lobbing darts at a list of names. We’ve worked for years with our team of experts to develop an intricate and sophisticated process of evaluating credit card online casinos. Our process allows us to find winners and identify losers confidently.
Analyzing the Right Criteria
Not only is our process clearly laid out, but the criteria we’re looking for is also well defined. Our experts know what elements are smoke and mirrors and what is critical to the evaluation process. Feel confident about these credit card online casinos. When we say they’re awesome, we mean it and stand behind it.
Ongoing Casino Review Process of Checks and Rechecks
Our review and rankings process for online casino sites is not a one-time, “set it and forget it” operation. Companies change. Quality ebbs and flows. Casinos lose sight of the mark. Because of these three facts, the list of the top credit card online casinos should be changing or else it’s inaccurate. Our team not only works hard to create this list, but they work hard to keep it up to date. If online casino sites decrease in quality, they get dropped from the list.
Credit Card Online Casinos Must Be Legit
Simply put, we take an ethical approach to recommending and ranking credit card online casinos. Here’s what that means in practice.
- No casino can purchase better reviews or higher rankings.
- We will not be bullied into changing a ranking or review.
- No site receives better scores because we “have a friend that works there.”
- Personal agendas are not allowed in our rankings and review process.
- We put you first. Our primary goal is to help you find the top credit card gambling sites. We’re not interested in anything outside of that scope.
How to Make Credit Card Deposits Online
Below, you’ll find a step by step guide to making your first credit card deposit online.
- Create a free account at one of the top credit card gambling sites listed on this page.
- Navigate to the deposit page and select the credit card deposit option.
- Input your credit card information and select the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Click submit, and you should have access to your money nearly instantly!
What Happens If I Have Problems Making a Real Money Online Casino Credit Card Deposit?
From time to time, things don’t work the way we want them to. While the internet banking industry has come a long way, there are still times where bank systems don’t do exactly what we want them to. If you have problems with a credit card deposit, here are some different steps you can take.
- Contact customer support at the casino and ask for their help. They are experts and have probably seen your issue a million times over.
- If directed by the customer support team, contact your credit card company or bank. As many online gambling charges are made overseas, your bank may need you to give them the nod of approval that the charges are being made by you.
- Make sure you are reading everything on the deposits page. We hear far too many stories of people having “major issues” only to realize they skipped a step that was written plain as day on the deposit page.
- If all these other steps don’t work, it might be time to try out a different banking option. We’ve outlined the most popular deposit options for online gambling (besides credit cards) in the next section.
Alternate Deposit Options for Online Gambling
Credit card online casinos not working for you? It’s okay. From time to time, technology and smaller banks don’t like to make things easy on you. Thankfully, credit cards are not your only option when it comes to online casino sites. While there are hundreds of different deposit options for online gambling, we wanted to outline the top three alternates to credit cards.
Safe E-Wallets (Like PayPal)
One of the easiest gambling site deposit options available is e-wallets. While there are hundreds of options to choose from, the most popular and most trusted option is PayPal. E-wallets allow you to use an intermediary service to make your purchases and deposits, which ensures your deposit won’t be rejected. Additionally, it insulates you from the web for an incredible added layer of security.
Cryptocurrency is Popular Among Gamblers
The hottest new trend in the online casino industry (and online banking) is cryptocurrency. These new types of digital currencies allow you to make deposits and withdrawals with low to no fees, no government oversight, and lightning-fast transfers. Many options exist in crypto, but the most popular and most widely supported is Bitcoin.
Try Casinos that Accept Bank Wire and Money Services
Traditional banking options are still quite popular as alternatives to credit card deposits. Most online casino sites offer bank wire options, snail-mail checks, and they work with money service companies. Money service companies usually carry a higher fee on withdrawals (usually free on deposit), but they do work in a lot of regions of the world. The most popular money service company working with online casinos is Western Union.
Credit Card Online Casinos FAQ
Are Credit Card Deposits Better Than Debit Cards at Online Casinos?
If all you have is a debit card, then no, they are not a better option. But if you have the choice between using a credit card or a debit card to deposit online, we recommend using the credit card. With credit cards, there’s an added layer of security. You’re less likely to be flagged or rejected, and you have higher deposit maximums while still maintaining low minimums.
All we ask is that you use your credit card like it’s a debit card. Don’t gamble with money you don’t have at credit card online casinos. Additionally, pay it off by the end of the billing cycle so you don’t incur interest charges on your transaction.
How Do I Find the Best Online Casinos Accepting Credit Card Deposits?
The best way to find the top credit card online casinos is by enlisting the help of experts. How do you find those experts? Good news, you already have! Take advantage of the work and expertise we’ve put into picking out the best online casinos accepting credit card deposits. You can leave here confidently knowing the online casino sites we’ve sent you to are safe, secure, and offer a top-of-the-line gaming experience.
What Are the Best Deposit Options for Real Money Online Gambling?
It all depends on what’s important to you. Each option will have a different speed, different limits, and a different way of getting your money at credit card online casinos. In our opinion, credit cards are one of the best options available for you to use to fund your online gambling account. If that doesn’t work for you, we recommend checking out e-wallets, debit cards, cryptocurrency, or more traditional options like bank wires, checks, and money services.