Bovada Casino is widely regarded as one of the top online casinos for American players. It has a massive range of high-quality casino games, including live dealer blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.
This guide will take a look into the many benefits of joining the Bovada Casino VIP program. If you’d like a more in-depth look into the casino games and any additional information consider checking out our complete review of Bovada Casino.
Bovada Casino VIP Program – Pros and Cons
We always like to give you a summary of the pros and cons of every casino VIP program we review. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of becoming a VIP at Bovada.
How to Join the Bovada Casino VIP Program
The good news is that you’ll become a Bovada VIP as soon as you sign up. Every player is automatically entered into the Bovada Casino VIP program from the very first bet. We like this because it means even players who wager smaller stakes can earn Bovada loyalty points and real money bonuses. These points accumulate to provide you with rewards and prizes down the road.
In short, you don’t need to jump through any hoops to get into the Bovada loyalty club. All you have to do is sign up, play your favorite casino games, and enjoy yourself. It couldn’t be simpler!
Bovada Casino VIP Rewards Program Structure
While everybody is welcome in the Bovada VIP Club, there are exclusive benefits for players who reach the higher levels of the program. Here’s a summary of the Bovada Casino VIP program structure.
|Status||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Starter||0 Tier Points required – 2,500/$1 redemption rate.||N/A||N/A|
|Rookie||2,500 Tier Points required – 2,500/$1 redemption rate.||5,000 Tier Points required – 2,500/$1 redemption rate.||10,000 Tier Points required – 2,500/$1 redemption rate.|
|Pro||25,000 Tier Points required – 1,666/$1 redemption rate.||40,000 Tier Points required – 1,666/$1 redemption rate.||60,000 Tier Points required – 1,666/$1 redemption rate.|
|All-Star||150,000 Tier Points required – 1,250/$1 redemption rate.||250,000 Tier Points required – 1,250/$1 redemption rate.||500,000 Tier Points required – 1,250/$1 redemption rate.|
|Legend||1,000,000 Tier Points required – 1,000/$1 redemption rate.||1,500,000 Tier Points required – 1,000/$1 redemption rate.||2,500,000 Tier Points required – 1,000/$1 redemption rate.|
|Hall of Fame||5,000,000 Tier Points required – $1,000/$1 redemption rate.||N/A||N/A|
We also need to cover the rate at which you earn Reward Points. You’ll earn different rates for playing specific casino games, and you can also earn them for betting on sports or playing poker since the platform is an all-in-one Bovada gambling site.
- Every $1 wagered on video poker earns 1 Reward Point.
- For every $1 you wager on table games, you’ll earn 1 Reward Point.
- Every $1 wagered on slots earns 5 Reward Points.
- When you wager $1 on specialty games, you’ll earn 15 Reward Points.
- If you wager $1 on sports singles, you’ll earn 1 Reward Point.
- Wagering $1 on sports teasers will earn you 15 Reward Points.
- Wager $1 on sports round robins to earn 25 Reward Points.
- Similarly, a $1 wager on sports parlays earns 25 Reward Points.
- Racebook straight wagers earn you 40 Reward Points per $1 wagered.
- Exotic racebook bets earn Reward Points at a rate of 60 per $1 wagered.
- If you play cash poker games, you’ll earn 15 Reward Points per dollar of rake.
- Participate in poker tournaments to earn 15 Reward Points per dollar of fees.
- Play poker sit and go games to earn 1.5 points per $1 of buy-in.
As you can see, it might be in your interest to place a few exotic bets here and there. You can really rack up the points quickly when you do.
You might have noticed that you don’t earn Reward Points for playing live dealer games. That’s just one of the rules in the Bovada Casino VIP loyalty program.
Bovada Casino Loyalty Rewards
As well as the Reward Points mentioned above, that you can trade in for bonus cash at any time you see fit; the Bovada VIP Club offers some extra rewards.
- You can get your own private manager; no more dealing with the regular customer service team.
- Make it to the “Red Room,” and you’ll get double the rewards, express payouts, and weekly deposit bonuses.
- You may also be invited to Red Room events such as Bovada VIP parties and events.
It’s good to see some “real world” rewards mixed in with the loyalty points. This is enticing for true high rollers who’ll make it into the Red Room in no time.
Bovada Casino VIP Final Verdict
The Bovada Casino VIP program is one of the best casino VIP clubs we’ve reviewed. American players don’t always have access to the top casino sites, but in this case, you will have access to one of the best casino VIP clubs online.
If you bet big, bet often, or both, we highly recommend becoming a Bovada VIP. It’s a solid return on investment.
Bovada Casino VIP Program FAQ
Will I Still Get Loyalty Points If I Bet With Bitcoin at Bovada?
Yes. We read the small print, and there’s nothing to indicate the exclusion of Bitcoin. No matter what payment method you use, you’ll be eligible for rewards with the Bovada Casino VIP program.
Why Do Slots and Specialty Games Pay Back So Much More?
These games have a higher house edge than table games or video poker. Because the casino makes more on these games, it can afford to be more generous with VIP rewards.
Can I Play Casino Games, Bet on Sports, and Play Poker With One Bovada Account?
Yes, you can. You’ll only need one account to access all three of these services. You can accumulate Bovada Reward Points by wagering on any of them, and you can cash them out whenever you feel like it.