Identity Club is the casino and hotel rewards program for The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Under this program, guests and visitors to the property can accumulate points by spending on hotel, dining, retail and in the casino and receive a number of different rewards depending on their status level.
The Identity Club program features four tier levels including Silver, Sterling, Gold and Platinum with a wide number of benefits depending on which status tier you achieve. Below is a summary of the base line benefits that you’ll get for each tier level of Identity Club and an overview of earning points.
- Silver – 0-3,999 Points
- No specific benefits, this is where everyone starts
- Sterling – 4,000-19,999 Points
- One free night at the hotel per year
- 2 times multiplier on points earned at Slots
- Two for one coupon for Wicked Spoon each month
- Dedicated VIP line for all your reservations
- Gold – 20,000-49,999 Points
- Two free room nights per year and 2 free companion room nights
- Waived resort fee on all stays at the hotel
- Two times multiplier on Slots points
- Complimentary in room movie (1) per stay
- 2 for 1 dining, shows and concerts with priority access
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Platinum – 50,000+ Points
- All of the Gold level benefits, as well as:
- Complimentary room upgrades
- 3X multiplier on all slots points
- VIP airport transfers and check-in on arrival
- Priority valet and taxi service
- $250 resort credit (annually)
Favorite Vegas Style Online Casinos Of Our Identity Club Visitors
Comparison of Top Vegas Gambling Sites
|Rank||Online Casino||Key Info||Bonus Info||Visit Casino|
El Royale Casino
High Country Casino
How Do I Earn Points With Identity Club?
Points can be earned by spending on hotel, dining and retail at a rate of 5 Identity points for every $1 spent (as well as $5 resort credit for each $100 spent) and by playing casino games. For casino games, you’ll earn 1 Identity point for every $2.50 wagered on slots, and 1 point per $6 wagered on video poker. For table players, the information is not public and based on time played and average bet.
Example of Point Accumulation:
Let’s say you spent $1,000 on hotel, dining and shopping at The Cosmo, wagered $5,000 on slots and $300 on video poker. Below is a breakdown of what you would earn based on the above example:
- Hotel, Dining, Retail – $1,000 X 5 Points/$1 = 5,000 Points
- Slots – $5,000/2.5 = 2,000 X 1 = 2,000 Points
- Video Poker – $300/6 = 50 X 1 = 50 Points
In the above example you would earn a total of 7,050 points and become a Sterling level player in Identity, which would entitle you to a complimentary night at the hotel and some other basic benefits.
In addition to these base line rewards, players will also earn comp nights, free play and other offers above the basic program dependent upon their play in the casino. One of the major downsides of Identity Club at present is the lack of backend on the website where you can review your play and book offers directly. We’re told this is something they are working on, however as of today you can only review your points on the site and there is very limited functionality for players.