On Monday evening, one lucky gambler hit big at the Wynn Las Vegas. When we say big, we mean $1.7 million big. They won off a $10 wager.
The gambler hit the jackpot on a Wheel of Fortune slot machine around 6:30 p.m. The exact payout was $1,734,677.19
The Wheel of Fortune slot machines have pumped out two other major wins in the valley over the last few months. Most recently in January, a gambler won $5.4 million on its machines at The Excalibur. Last November, a gambler won $2.2 million in November on its machines at The Mirage.
Other Wins This Month
- A Wisconsin visitor won a $100,000 jackpot at a slot machine at Paris Las Vegas.
- A Louisiana visitor, Katherine C. of Louisiana, celebrated her birthday with a $100,000 royal flush win at the Three Card Poker table at the Rio.
- A California visitor, Preston, won $15,497 at a slots machine at the California Hotel.
- A gambler won $13,794.90 at a progressive slot at Binion’s.
- A Blackjack bet on a 21+3 table won a player $9,372 at Downtown Grand.
- A video keno player earned $7,000 from a 7-spot hit at Fremont.
Information About Wheel of Fortune Slot Machines
The Wheel of Fortune slot machine has been a staple on casino floors since it first launched in 1995. Modeled after the popular, long-standing American TV game show, Wheel of Fortune, it’s a slot that’s hard to miss with its colorfully large, and recognizable spinning wheel that sits atop of the slot.
The machines are often standard three-reel machines, with a spot on the wheel typically being worth between 20 and 1000 credits. Special multipliers are attained when more than three spin symbols activate a game.
Since its arrival, the Wheel of Fortune slot machines have reportedly awarded more than $2.9 billion.