The 2021-22 NFL season is firing on all cylinders with exciting games and thrilling action even just a few weeks into the season. It’s a great time to be a fan, but you might want to do more than that and start wagering on the action. If that’s the case, we’re here to help you out with a look at the best apps for betting on the NFL season.
Betting apps have taken the process of online gambling and moved into the mobile realm. That has opened up a whole new world for those who want to bet on the action and don’t want to get stuck next to their computer all day long while the games take place. So below we have listed our recommendations for the top NFL betting apps for 2021-22.
It means that the sky is the limit in terms of your NFL wagering opportunities, but you have to know how to take advantage of it.
With that in mind, we’re here to tell you all about the best apps for betting on the 2021-22 NFL season. On top of giving you the names of the apps, we’ll tell you why they stand out and what you should be looking for when you research football betting apps.
In addition to that, we’ll give you an idea of what those apps should include in terms of the types of football bets that you can make.
Determining The Best NFL Betting Apps
Online sports gambling continues to rise in popularity, and the same goes for mobile betting. Since the NFL is the most popular sport for betting in the United States, it stands to reason that many of those apps will attempt to attract football bettors.
But not all of those apps will rise to the level of the best, and you really shouldn’t settle for the following NFL betting apps when you wager.
Here are the qualities that you should make sure are in place when you choose an NFL betting app (and then check below where we give you our recommendations.)
Don’t sign up with an app unless you’re assured that it’s on the level in terms of protecting your gambling account and personal information. It’s sad to say, but there are some gambling apps that are little more than a front meant to help their owners scam customers.
That’s why you should only trust apps that have proved that they have the best interests of their clientele at heart.
History Of Performance
This sort of ties into what we talked about with safe betting, in that the sites that have been around a while couldn’t have done that without being safe and reliable.
Even if a new site is on the level, it might not have what it takes to compete with the long-existing sites. Those more experienced sits also likely have the reputation that suggests dependability.
Betting variety can be displayed by an NFL betting app in a number of different ways. It could mean the number of bets, the games on which you can bet, or even the betting options you have at the app outside of football.
The bottom line is that you’ll want as many opportunities as you can possibly have to increase the chance that you find what you want.
Bonuses For Wagering
With sports betting bonuses, you’re giving yourself more of a chance of coming away with a profit from your NFL bets. And you should look for the apps that give you bonuses for the entire time that you’re using them, not just when you sign up.
You’ll be using your app as a kind of bank for the time that you’re betting with them. That’s because you’ll be depositing and withdrawing during that time, and the app will be in charge of safeguarding your money in between wagers.
It’s crucial that you have as much flexibility in this department, especially when it comes to withdrawal and deposit options.
If you have many withdrawal options, it will also help you out in terms of getting rapid payback. But the app’s management also has to be quick in responding to your requests.
Putting those two elements together means that you should be able to see your winnings back in your personal account when you want them.
Easy Site Navigation
In terms of NFL betting, you’ll be dealing with Sunday afternoons and evenings when there are games going on at all hours.
If you want to get on your app and make a bet in a hurry, you might not be able to do that if you have a hard time getting where you need to go. The best NFL apps make moving from page to page on the app smooth and natural.
Occasionally, you might have a question about something to do with a betting app. Or you might have an issue with the way a bet is handled, the process by which you get paid, or anything else having to do with online gambling on the NFL.
The only way you can be sure you’ll get the answers and solutions that you want is if you choose an app with a top reputation in customer service.
Different Types Of NFL Betting Apps
There are generally two different categories of NFL betting apps. Which one you choose might have to do with the specifications and/or limitations of the portable device you’re using. The choices are limited, so let’s take a look at the options.
These can be found in the app store in your device and will be downloaded onto your device. The positive about these apps is that they’re easy to access once they’ve been downloaded.
Mobile betting sites
A mobile site will contain all of the features and bets of a main sports wagering website. But it will do so in a way that is fit for a smaller screen.
This will prevent you from needing a download, but such sites aren’t as smooth operationally, for the most part, as the apps.
Different Mobile Ecosystems
In addition, you might find apps meant for different devices or mobile ecosystems. The two most well-known types of NFL betting apps in this regard are the following:
Apple NFL betting apps
Apple is the gold standard when it comes to mobile devices. Many users wait anxiously for the latest updates and devices from this computer giant.
You’ll find that just about all of the top betting apps for the NFL are Apple-compliant.
Android NFL betting apps
Android users are often just as loyal to these devices as Apple users are to theirs. The makers of these betting apps know the popularity of Android devices among users and bettors.
That’s why you’ll have no trouble finding the best of these apps at the Android app stores.
How To Get Started Betting At NFL Betting Apps
- Choose an app
- Download it onto your device (this step is unnecessary at a mobile betting site that can be accessed through an internet browser.)
- Sign up (provide a user name and password and verify your account.)
- Fund your account via one of the allowed methods
- Claim any welcome or NFL-related bonuses (this might requires entering a bonus code at this point.)
- Choose your bets
- Collect your winnings by making a withdrawal request
Moneyline Odds On NFL Betting Apps
If you’re familiar with NFL betting, a lot of the next section will just be like a review for you. But some of you might know the basic NFL bets and not know some of the more involved ones. Or you might not know how the odds work. If you are just starting your sports betting career, make sure to check out our guide of important sports betting tips for beginners!
The moneyline is what determines how much money you’ll return from each bet that you make, depending on how much you wager. Remember the number 100 and you’ll have no trouble figuring out the moneyline. Here is how it works:
- To win $100 on the favorite, which will have a minus in front of the moneyline, you must bet the amount of the moneyline
- To win the amount of the moneyline on the underdog, which will have a plus in front of the moneyline, you must bet $100
As an example, look at the following moneyline odds for an imaginary NFL game:
- Team A: -150
- Team B: +125
In this case, a $150 bet on Team A will win you $100. By contrast, a $100 bet on Team B will bring you $125. To figure out how much you’ll win for different betting amounts, just do some division:
- A bet on Team A brings $100 back for every $150 bet, which works out to $1 won for every $1.50 bet
- A bet on Team B brings $125 back for every $100 bet, which works out to $.1.25 won for every $1 bet
Once you make your bet on the moneyline, your odds will remain unchanged. The line might move after that for different reasons, but your odds are locked in place.
Details On The Top NFL Betting Apps
Here is a quick look at some of the specifics of the top rated NFL betting apps, along with some of their best features:
- US Players: Yes
- Bonus: 100 percent up to $2,500
- Year Originated: 1994
- Top Banking Options: Credit card options like MasterCard and Visa, Bank Wire, Cryptocurrency choices like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum
- Incomparable experience in online gambling
- Bonuses really boost your winning opportunities
- Excellent in-game betting choices
- US Players: Yes
- Bonus: 50 percent up to $2,500
- Year Originated: 2001
- Top Banking Options: Major credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa, Bank Wire, Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin), Neteller, Skrill
- Solid operations from top to bottom
- App features competitive odds and good payback opportunities
- Online casino is also user friendly
- US Players: Yes
- Bonus: 50 percent up to $3,000
- Year Originated: 2011
- Top Banking Options: Most major credit cards like MasterCard and Visa, Check By Mail, Cryptocurrency possibilities including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Excellent reputation in the industry
- Wide range of prop and futures bets in addition to the more common NFL wagers
- Payback is extremely fast compared to some other apps
- US Players: Yes
- Bonus: 50 percent up to $3,000
- Year Originated: 2003
- Top Banking Options: Credit cards such as Master Card and Visa, Bank Wire, MoneyGram, Direct Deposit, Diverse cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash
- Also contains excellent online casino and top poker opportunities
- Customer service is rock solid
- App is simple to use even for newcomers
- US Players: Yes
- Bonus: 100 percent up to $1,000
- Year Originated: 2014
- Top Banking Options: Popular credit cards such as Master Card and Visa, Bank Wire, Cryptocurrency via Bitcoin, Check By Mail
- Excellent flexibility for payback and payout
- Bonuses are tailored to football wagers
- Promotions constantly updated for increased opportunities
Get Started With NFL Betting Apps Today
If you’re seeking out ways to make NFL real money wagers, we highly suggest the best NFL betting apps to make that happen.
Since many people are comfortable using apps for different functions in life, it’s an easy transition to doing the same with NFL wagers. And you’ll find that it’s a smooth, fun experience when you choose your apps wisely this NFL season.